Access Portal reader modules simply clip into the cluster controller for one of the most rapid installation procedures ever seen. With just one click, your power and communication cabling is done. Alternatively, the reader module can be installed up to 150m* from the cluster controller.
Mix and match
Up to eight modules, of any variant, can be installed with a single cluster controller. This provides a huge amount of flexibility to meet different installation needs, with off-the-shelf hardware, as well as significant cost savings.
Features of the modules:
- Hot swappable
- Up to eight modules per cluster controller
- LED diagnostic indicators
- Onsite firmware upgrades
- End-of-line sensing
- Wiegand: most common communication method for access control devices. Enables the use of third party products such as biometrics, ANPR and long-range readers. Two readers per module.
- Antenna: the older 125KHz communication protocol, ideal for cost sensitive markets not requiring high functionality. Two readers per module.
- S-Series: highly cost-effective solution with anti-cloning protection and secure proprietary encryption, using three-core cabling. Four readers per module.
- IO8: comprises eight digital inputs and eight relay outputs, for multiple connect/disconnect options such as elevators, intrusion systems and lighting control.
* Excludes Antenna module(s)