Reliability, integrations and seamlessly scalable
Access Portal provides everything a large installation requires.
- Feature rich software that can comfortably manage 1,000,000+ credential holders and their transactions, deep integrations with associated services, and the convenience of a web-based solution which eliminates the need for software deployment to client machines.
- Robust hardware that is designed for some of the toughest environments, whilst still providing quick and easy installation, as well as seamless scalability – no rip and replace here.
Scalability out the box
Access Portal Enterprise software provides powerful features that you can customise for your specific needs, straight out the box. A similar method is enjoyed with our hardware, whereby you simply plug and play additional hardware to meet your site needs – with one controller being able to manage up to 64 doors, when coupled with door controllers.
- Access Portal Enterprise also includes deep integrations with a variety of third party hardware:
- Finger, hand and face biometric readersLong range readers
- Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) readers
- Wireless locks
Want to custom build your needs?
Perhaps you’d rather create your own solution, rather than something pre-packaged? Easily done with the Access Portal range.
- One controller is all you need, as it will manage up to 16 doors, giving you unrivalled simplicity and cost-effectiveness. That controller also comes standard with software embedded on the unit, free of charge.
- Add in the module for your preferred technology:
- Wiegand: most popular globally and enables the addition of biometric readers
- S-Series: high security, anti-cloning credentials and highly cost effective
- Antenna: proprietary technology for basic, low cost requirements
- Pick your readers that will be installed on the wall, based on the technology you chose above. Whether biometric, facial recognition or credential-based, we have an extensive range.
Need help with your solution?
Simply complete the form below and we’ll contact you to advise on the best solution for your needs – no obligation, no cost.