Indoor and outdoor use | Keypad, tag and biometric
Access Portal’s reader range provides a variety of choice, to suit any application and installation. We offer indoor and outdoor readers, with a variety of footprints from the smallest reader to traditional junction box mountings.
Most readers are available as multi-discipline versions, ensuring legacy 125kHz proximity credentials (tags) and 13.56MHz ranges are able to be read.
The range includes fingerprint biometric readers, keypad readers
and non-keypad variants:
- Multi-discipline readers with Seos and OSDP (MDR-SE)
- Multi-discipline readers, with or without keypad
(MDK/MDR and MDK+/MDR+)
- Multi-discipline junction box readers, with or without keypad
- LCD biometric time & attendance readers (MDTA/BMTA)
- Imprint biometric reader (IBR)
- Antenna (125kHz only) readers
- Indoor and outdoor variants
- Keypad, non-keypad and biometric
- 13.56MHz and 125kHZ
- Compatible with all Access Portal equipment