Access Portal release
The ideal solution for touchless access control
Access Portal is the class-leading software from Impro which is ideal for any access control site – whether large or small. The full suite of software meets the needs of small businesses, all the way to multi-site enterprise premises
In this release:
No-touch solutions: the global pandemic has resulted in the need for no-touch solutions. In addition to being able to use traditional tags and credentials, we’ve also integrated facial recognition readers for a truly frictionless solution. You can now enjoy the seamless integration of both the Idemia Vision Pass and Suprema’s FaceStation 2 and FaceStation Lite facial recognition readers.
Virtual credentials: another no-touch option is HID Global’s Mobile Access, which enables you to use your mobile phone, tablet or wearable, as a credential. Giving users increased convenience, without any compromise of your security.
Languages: the software now comes standard with nine languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Greek and Bulgarian). This makes operating the software simpler than ever. In addition, you can also customise the language to your preferred choice and deploy the new version to both existing and new sites.
Wireless locks: the Aperio wireless locks have been integrated into Access Portal Basic, Pro and Enterprise for some time, however now these devices are also integrated on our smallest system, Access Portal Lite. Giving small businesses and sites, the benefit and convenience of wireless locks.
Who should use Access Portal?
The system is designed to operate from small to medium sites, all the way to multi-enterprise sites.
- We’ve built in features for quicker commissioning, such as virtual hardware which allows you to build the system without stepping foot on site.
- Upgrading a legacy system? Just import the tagholders through Excel, while the profile functionality lets you make one change and apply it to the selected profile group.
- The system also includes variety of diagnostics and easy to use upgrade tools, all aimed at making an installation simpler, quicker and better.
- Standard features include the ability to control what information operators can access, whilst also maintaining a full audit trail of any operations.
- Users can set up their own personalised dashboard, with commonly used actions (widgets) accessed straight from the dashboard.
- Wide variety of standard reports which can be accessed at the click of a mouse, or create your own customised reports.
- Integration of biometric readers, wireless locks and third party solutions such as CCTV, intrusion, elevator control and more.
- Future-proofing your investment with the incorporation of new technologies and hardware, as they’re released.