Access Portal release
The ideal solution for touchless access control
Access Portal software provides all the features needed to manage your access control site, whether large or small. The full suite of software meets the needs of small businesses, all the way to multi-site enterprise premises.
In this release:
Service Pack 4.6 provides a variety of new features and enhancement:
Alarms: improvements in how alarm events are reported in the software
Enrolment: performance improvements in the enrolment time for large sites adding new tags or
assigning access groups
New hardware: integration of the Hikvision DS-K1T671MF facial reader
Languages: inclusion of Hebrew and Czech languages – making Access Portal available in 11
Third party devices: integration enhancements on Suprema, Idemia and Aperio products
Prior release features:
The following provides a brief summary of key features in each release. Detailed information for each release is available in the Release Notes.
- Privacy: user/asset deletion in Mobile Access to ensure privacy compliance
- New hardware: integration of Suprema FaceStation Fusion F2 and Hikvision DS-K5671-3XF
- Enrolment: inclusion of Lumidigm M211 enrolment reader for Impro Bio Reader, HID RB25F and Signo 25B biometric readers
- OSDP: integration of new open security platform
- New hardware: additional integration with Hikvision facial readers
- Biometrics: inclusion of Suprema thermal module, enhanced biometrics view and ability to check supported capacity for biometric devices
- Reports: additional reporting for access per location and enrolment per site
- Touchless solutions: Integrated facial readers from Suprema and Idemia
- Expiry reasons: to enable setting of expiry warnings and reasons
- New hardware: Full integration with Suprema biometric range of products
- Mobile Access: to enable your smartphone and wearable to be a credential
- Translations: Nine embedded languages (English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Dutch, French, Greek, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Wireless locks: Integration of Aperio into Access Portal Lite and Access in a Box
- GDPR: additional enhancements to ensure customers’ compliance
- New hardware: Idemia products and two new Impro readers
- Help: contextual help for common tasks built-in to the software
- Reports: additional enhanced reports
Who should use Access Portal?
The system is designed to operate from small to medium sites, all the way to multi-enterprise sites.
- We’ve built in features for quicker commissioning, such as virtual hardware which allows you to build the system without stepping foot on site.
- Upgrading a legacy system? Just import the tagholders through Excel, while the profile functionality lets you make one change and apply it to the selected profile group.
- The system also includes variety of diagnostics and easy to use upgrade tools, all aimed at making an installation simpler, quicker and better.
- Standard features include the ability to control what information operators can access, whilst also maintaining a full audit trail of any operations.
- Users can set up their own personalised dashboard, with commonly used actions (widgets) accessed straight from the dashboard.
- Wide variety of standard reports which can be accessed at the click of a mouse, or create your own customised reports.
- Integration of biometric readers, wireless locks and third party solutions such as CCTV, intrusion, elevator control and more.
- Future-proofing your investment with the incorporation of new technologies and hardware, as they’re released.